How can one organ cause so much debate!?!
d***@aol.com
2006-03-08 07:30:26 UTC
I understand this post went out on 3 different newsgroups... why?
Are you guys gay? Cuz if you are, that's cool you know... nothing to
be ashamed of. However, why such the fascination with penises? I could
understand if this post came from Diane or something...
I must admit I did not read this entire post, mostly because I have a
short attention span, and the number of penis references were making
me a tad bit homophobic... but I am fairly sure this was not worthy of
being posted on 3 different newsgroups.>
By the way, what does circumcision have to do with Steely Dan? I was
not aware that metal dildos came with foreskin.>
Cedric>>
OY VEY! eh Paul is gonna love you! LOL! Cedric, not a FAYGELEH, nor a
FAYGOPHOBE, but ya gotta admit, the subject header does have a double
entendre!ehe Fagen does play a mean organ! eh Since reading
comprehension doesn't seem to be your forte (by your own admission),
allow me to expound: Tom is a Foreskinstein (coined by yours truly!ehe)
fetishist, and quite possibly a latent anti-Semite. Anti-circ ideology
is heavily rooted in anti-Semitism. It's just another excuse to blame
the Jew for the misfortunes of others. In this instance, leaf-grasping
Tom unsuccessfully tried to attack one of my tagline lyrics, which is
one of many Steely Dan songs that center around NYC (most romanticized
city in song - Donald Fagen is a sweet, Jewish transplanted NJ-NYer).
Tom stated that "Fagen" was Irish, not Jewish. I simply corrected his
boo-boo, and couldn't resist crossposting it the Steely Dan forum. To
make matters worse, the NEBBISH called sweet, Jewish Fagen a cretin! eh
Now as Steely Dan freaks, we can't sit back and allow this SHLEPPER of
foreskin to desecrate these rock 'n' roll HOF members, who are one of
the most unique sounding rock/jazz bands in the annals of American
music. -D, NYC "Ninety minutes from New York to Paris (more leisure for
artists everywhere)..well by seventy-six we'll be A-O.K...what a
beautiful world this will be..what a glorious time to be free.." -
DONALD FAGEN (sweet Jew, of Steely Dan fame).."We'll move to Manhattan
and fill the place with friends" - DONALD FAGEN (insert you know what
here!eh).."Gentleman loser, drive me to Harlem..or somewhere the same"
- STEELY DAN..."From their boats of iron they looked upon the promised
land..Where surely life was sweet..on the rising tide to New York City"
- STEELY DAN.."Brooklyn owes the charmer under me" - STEELY DAN.."Bad
sneakers and a pina colada my friend, stopping by the Avenue at Radio
City" - STEELY DAN.."Daddy don't live in that New York City no more -
he don't celebrate Sunday on a Saturday night no more" - STEELY
DAN.."New York, like a Christmas tree - tonight this city belongs to me
- Angel" - U2..."In New York, freedom looks like too many choices" - U2
"And we'll send you glad tidings from New York" - VAN MORRISON.."Like a
bird floating down on a New York breeze, every thought in mind is a
planted seed" - BEASTIE BOYS (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYers, first
successful all-white rap band).."I went from St. Claire shores and
drink specials At Winners to New York City and $700 dinners" - KID
ROCK.."The first American scientist ever awarded the Nobel prize was
Jewish" - ALBERT ABRAHAM MICHAELSON..."1/3 of all American
multimillionaires are tallied as Jewish; 45% of the top 40 of the
Forbes 400 richest Americans are Jewish, yet they comprise a measly 2%
of the American populace" - STEVEN SILBIGER ("The Phenomenon of The
Jews" - 2000).."Everywhere around the world, they're coming to
America..every time that flag's unfurled, they're coming to America" -
NEIL DIAMOND (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - one of the Top 100 selling
artists of all-time).."New York City is a friendly old town, from
Washington Heights to Harlem on down" - BOB DYLAN (b. Zimmerman, sweet
Jew - one of the Top 100 selling artists of all-time).."Here is a great
body of our Jewish citizens from whom have sprung men of genius in
every walk of our varied life; men who have conceived of its ideals
with singular clearness; and led enterprises with sprit &
sagacity...They are not Jews in America, they are American citizens" -
WOODROW WILSON (28th US
President, 1913-1921).."My father never lived to see his dream come
true of an all-Yiddish-speaking Canada" eh - DAVID STEINBERG (sweet
Canuckian-Jew, comedian, actor, filmmaker).."Live from New York - this
Canadian-Jew revolutionized tv by creating SNL" - Lorne Michaels (b.
Lipowitz).."He was the first Jewish settler in Canada" - AARON
HART.."This '70s & '80s Canadian-Jewish rocker was born Gary Weinrib,
but we know him as Geddy Lee from RUSH".."I've never felt uncomfortable

with my level of fame. I don't get hassled. Maybe sometimes in a minor
way, but New Yorkers are much too cool for that. The thing is, you
choose to be an actress, but not to be a celebrity" - RACHEL WEISZ
(sweet Yiddish-British - BSA Oscar for The Constant Gardener).."The
first sex symbol in movie history was Jewish" - THEDA BARA (b.
Goodman).."The first theatre to be used solely for the showing of
motion pictures was built by a Jew" - ADOLPH ZUCKER (Paramount)..."The
idea to award an actor with an Oscar was devised by one of the founding

Jewish fathers of Hollywood" - LOUIS B. MAYER (MGM).."New York is the
only real city-city" - TRUMAN CAPOTE.."More history happened in New
York than in any other place in the nation" - KENNETH T. JACKSON,
Columbia University Professor, Encyclopedia of New York.."From New York

- the greatest city in the world" - LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN (Ed
Sullivan Theatre - put The Beatles on the map!).."I moved into my
apartment Sept. 10. In one day I saw the worst but also the best of New

York. Its people are glorious, marvelous. The best. First-run movies?
We got it. Tops in theater? We got it. Ballet, opera, circus, concerts.

More culture here, more in the way of arts than anywhere in the world.
New York is the Athens of today" - MATT DAMON.."If I'd lived in Roman
times, I'd have lived in Rome. Where else? Today America is the Roman
Empire and New York is Rome itself" - JOHN LENNON (one of NY's most
famous adoptive sons, Strawberry Fields Memorial, Central Park -
world's most famous recreational park).."New York City is the central
home for this entire planet. The Olympics draws contestants from all
countries. Wherever they come from we've got a family for them, a
neighborhood for them, a group who speak their language, cook their
food, support their religion, understand their needs. We have someone
for everyone" - JUDGE JUDY (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer).."New Yorkers

spend $11 billion a year eating out, making NY the restaurant capital
of the world" - JANE'S NY: RESTAURANTS (NBC 4 NY at NBC World
Headquarters, Rockefeller Center, Manhattan (center of the universe/hub

of broadcasting): home to Nightly News with Brian Williams, The Today
Show, SNL, Dateline, and Late Night with Conan O'Brien).."I've seen the

lights go out on Broadway, I saw the Empire State laid low" - BILLY
JOEL (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - one of the Top 100 selling artists

of all-time).."In New York, even if you're Catholic, you're Jewish. If
you live in Butte, Montana, you're going to be Goyish, even if you're
Jewish!" eh - LENNY BRUCE (b. Leonard Alfred Schneider, umpteenth
sweet, Jewish NYer).."I knew I couldn't live in America and I wasn't
ready to move to Europe so I moved to an island off the coast of
America - New York City" eh - SPALDING GRAY.."And you can here it in my

accent when I talk, I'm an Englishman in New York" - STING.."Yes, I am
a Jew, and when the ancestors of the right honorable gentleman were
brutal savages in an unknown island, mine were priests in the Temple of

Solomon" - BENJAMIN DISRAELI (1804-1881, first Jewish Prime Minister of

England, responding to Irish Roman Catholic leader Daniel O' Connell,
in the House of Commons, who cast aspersions on his Jewish
ancestry).."Think Yiddish, dress British!" - POPULAR MADISON AVENUE
(hub of business, retail & fashion) SLOGAN.."New York is a vibrant
city. There is so much to do here. It's so diverse. But in L.A., the
whole town seems to revolve around the industry. That's a good thing
when you need to go for work and stuff like that, and I have a lot of
friends out there - a lot of longtime friends - but I don't want to
live there. I just don't like it. In L.A., you can spend days without
seeing another person. You see other people in your car, but without
really making contact with them. I mean you really exist that way!" -
MATT DILLON (umpteenth celebrity NYer).."This legendary Yiddish-British

athlete won gold and silver medals at the Paris Olympics of 1924, and
was the subject of the movie, "Chariots of Fire" - HAROLD
ABRAHAMS.."The most beautiful women reside in Manhattan - how can a man

just choose one?" - ALFIE (Jude Law)..."When you get caught between the

moon & New York City - the best that you can do is fall in love" -
ARTHUR'S THEME (Christopher Cross).."All the folks in Manhattan are
sad..because they look at her and wish they had..the good old Brooklyn
Bridge" - FRANK SINATRA (penned by sweet Jews Sammy Cahn (b. Cohen) and

Jule Styne (Yiddish-Brit, raised in NYC).."England's made a Jew of me
in only eight weeks, which, on reflection, might be the least painful
method" - eh PHILIP ROTH.."Today in Germany, I am called a German man
of science, and in England I am represented as a Swiss-Jew. If I come
to be regarded as bete noire, the descriptions will be reversed, and I
shall become a Swiss-Jew for the Germans and a German man of science
for the English!" eh - ALBERT EINSTEIN.."Half of all skirmishes during
the American Revolution were fought on NY soil"..."Two of NYC's five
boroughs were founded by the British - Queens and Kings County (aka
Brooklyn). It was done in honor of King Charles II and his wife -
Catherine of Braganza.".."Jews created the three major American t.v.
networks - William Paley's CBS, David Sarnoff's NBC and Leonard
Goldenson's ABC.."New (York) got its name in 1664 when The Dutch lost
control of their "New Amsterdam" colony to England, which was then
renamed as "New York" in honor of Duke James of (York)..".."The Hudson
river was founded by British explorer Henry Hudson".."Los Angeles is
for those who sleep, Paris and London baby you can keep, no other city
will make me dance like New York" - MADONNA..""The extraordinary
European Jews who emigrated to New York were enriching the city's
intellectual life with an intensity that has probably never been
equaled anywhere during a comparable period of time. I was raised
largely by these Jews...They were my teachers; they were my employers;
they were my friends. They introduced me to a world of books and ideas
that I didn't know existed" - MARLON BRANDO (excerpt from "Songs My
Mother Taught Me").. "Listen all you New Yorkers - there's a rumor
going round - that some of you good people want to leave this town - so

save your time & trouble - cause when you leave New York man, you
don't go anywhere" - SAMMY DAVIS JR (sweet, Jewish convert, umpteenth
celebrity NYer).."Envy of Jewish talents and brains has moved the
Gentiles to behave like wild beasts toward a people in some respects
their superior" - MARK TWAIN.."I am convinced that the persecution of
the Jew is not due in any large degree to religious prejudice. No, the
Jew is a money-getter; and in getting his money, he is a very serious
obstruction to less capable neighbors who are on the same quest" - MARK

TWAIN.."The Jews are the yeast in the bread of civilization which
causes it to grow" - BEN HECHT.."Take away the Jews - and Germany is
destitute" - JAMES W. GERARD (ex US ambassador to Germany - excerpt
from "Four Years In Germany" - 1917).."One of the great mysteries that
has always puzzled me is how Jews, who account for such a tiny fraction

of the world's population, have been able to achieve so much and excel
in so many different fields - science, music, medicine, literature,
arts, business and more. If you listed the most influential people of
the last hundred years, three at the top of the list would be Einstein,

Freud and Marx; all were Jews. Many more belong on the list, yet Jews
comprise at most less than 3 percent of the United States population.
They are an amazing people. Imagine the persecution they endured over
the centuries: pogroms, temple burnings, Cossack raids, uprootings of
families, their dispersal to the winds and the Holocaust. After the
Diaspora, they could not own land or worship in much of the world; they

were prohibited from voting and were told where to live. Yet their
children survived and Jews became by far the most accomplished people
per capita that the world has ever produced" - MARLON BRANDO (excerpt
from "SONGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME").."Jews are unique in that for
eighteen-hundred years they have had no country...and have, whenever
there was any pretense of equality of opportunity for them, forged
their way ahead into positions of prominence, influence and power in
business, professions, in philosophy, in art, in literature, and in
government. The harshest persecution and injustice merely strengthen
the peculiarity of the Jew in the adherence to his ancient customs.
Give him the sunlight of freedom and the balmy encouragement of
equality of opportunity and he assimilates himself to his environment
with all the quickness of perception, all the energy, all the
enterprise, all the persistence with which he is so remarkably endowed"

- WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT (27th US President, 1909-1913).."If you take
almost anything - science, law, philosophy, literature, medicine, music

- and track it back to its roots, you will find Jews there, or at least

meet an awful lot of them along the way" - PAUL JOHNSON (contemporary
US historian, "History of the Jews").."The modern United States, in
spite of itself, IS the United States in part because of its Jewish
blood" - JOE MCCAIN (author, lecturer, historian, brother of Senator
John McCain - "The Jews Will Not Go Quietly Again!").."Certainly, the
world without the Jews would have been a radically different place.
Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights.
But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the
human intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they had been
revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the
first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality

before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the
dignity of human person; of the individual conscience and so a personal

redemption; of collective conscience and so of social responsibility;
of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice,
and many other items which constitute the basic moral furniture of
thehuman mind. Without Jews it might have been a much emptier place." -

PAUL JOHNSON (contemporary US Historian, "A History of Jews & A History

of Christianity").."Western civilization is undeniably a 'Jewified'
civilization, however offensive the word may be to our ears because of
the ugly use made of it by anti-Semites - anti-Semites believed that
Jews were everywhere, and in a sense they were almost everywhere that
counted in modern society." - ALBERT LINDEMANN in Esau's Tears: Modern
anti-Semitism and the Rise of the Jews.."If statistics are right, the
Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a
nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky way.
Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has
always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other
people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of
proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the
world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music,
finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of
proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous
fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands
tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.
The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Roman followed, and made a vast
noise, and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up and held their
torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now,

or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what
he always was, exhibiting decadence, no infirmities of age, no
weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his
alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other

forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?" -
MARK TWAIN.."They say it's (New York) the greatest city in the world,
and I think it is!" - ELLEN DEGENERES (LATE SHOW WITH DAVID
LETTERMAN.."The pursuit of knowledge for its own sake, an almost
fanatical love of justice, and the desire for personal independence -
these are the features of Jewish tradition that make me thank my stars
that I belong to it" - ALBERT EINSTEIN.."If food were a competitive
sport, New York City would have more gold medals than anywhere else in
the world" - TRACY NIEPORENT - Myriad Restaurant Group/NYC & Company
Restaurant Committee Chair"..."The first American scientist ever
awarded the Nobel prize was Jewish - ALBERT ABRAHAM MICHAELSON.."New
York is the only real city-city" - TRUMAN CAPOTE.."The intellectual
life is why I'm a New Yorker. It's why I stay here. I spend my summers
in Europe, and if they ask me if I'm an American, I say, "No, I'm a New

Yorker." I don't know about everyone else, but for me that's a positive

statement." - ALEXANDER ALLAND JR..."No other American city is so
intensely American as New York" - ANTHONY TROLLOPE, North
America.."Imagine a world without New York City. The terrorists already

have" - ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.."New York, you are an Egypt! But an Egypt

turned inside out. For she erected pyramids of slavery to death, and
you erect pyramids of democracy with the vertical organpipes of your
skyscrapers all meeting at the point of infinity of liberty!" -
SALVADOR DALI.."NYC is the only town where one's looks are drawn all
the time away from the ground into the sky." - FREYA STARRK, Dust in
the Lion's Paw.."New York City sits bold and beautiful, brash and
bounteous, a Big Apple, representing the best the country and people
have to offer. Never has there been a city like it, nor will there be
again...It's a city of achievers, often beset by adversity, but never
bested by circumstances." - JOHN CLEMENTIS, New York Facts.."New York
is simply a distillation of the United States, the most of everything,
the conclusive proof that there is an American civilization. New York
is casual, intellectual, subtle, effective, and devastatingly witty.
But her sophisticated appearance is the thinnest of veneers. Beneath it

there is power, virility, determination and sense of destiny." -
RAYMOND F. LOEWY, 1964.."The city of New York, the noblest of the
American symbols" - JAMES MORRIS...."I love New York. I celebrate every

day in this city. Anything can happen here any hour of any day. You
don't want to go to sleep because you feel you might be missing out.
Where else in the world could anyone have that same feeling?" - HUGH
JACKMAN.."I did 'Bash' here two years ago, 'Three Sisters' five years
ago and hope to do another play soon. That's because my secret agenda
is to be back in New York. In L.A., I have a house and yard and it's
good for my baby. I have parents in Tennessee but I don't want to live
there. I have friends in California but it's so transient there. I'd
really love to relocate in New York because it has everything" -
CALISTA FLOCKHART
http://tinyurl.com/3juvb (New York Jewish History)
http://tinyurl.com/7hexr (Best States For Raising Healthy Kids: #2 -
NY)
http://tinyurl.com/3npsf (NYC - safest, largest city in the US)
http://tinyurl.com/3qkd3 (NYC Statistics & Fun Facts)
http://tinyurl.com/3c6kk (Top 10 Places America Goes To Have Fun -
Times Square)
http://tinyurl.com/3nyhl (America's 5 Most/Least Expensive Cities To
Live In: #1 - NYC - most expensive)
http://tinyurl.com/46f53 (NY, NY - Capital Of The World)
http://www.forbes.com (NY: 3 of Top 5 Most Expensive Homes in the US)
http://tinyurl.com/5zmb6 (Temple Emanu-El, NYC - World's Largest
Synagogue, Guinness World Record holder)
http://tinyurl.com/5gs58 (Brach's - World's Largest Kosher Supermarket,
NY)
http://tinyurl.com/5phxf (US Study - Jews Richer Because Of Religion)
http://tinyurl.com/5gd3p (A Study In Differences - Are Jews Smarter?)
http://tinyurl.com/38m6o (Jewish population of the US by State)
http://tinyurl.com/666cx (Jewish population of the World)
http://tinyurl.com/68ttu (Jewish Nobel Prizes)
http://tinyurl.com/6qb5e (Is It True - Do Jews Win More Nobel Prizes
than anyone else?)
http://tinyurl.com/4cz9j (Tel-Aviv - Top 10 High-Tech Cities In The
World)
http://tinyurl.com/6exvb (Phenomenon Of The Jews)
http://tinyurl.com/ihif (Jews, IQs & Nobel Laureates)
http://tinyurl.com/5tn7u (Do Jews Run Hollywood!? You Bet They do, and
what of it?)
How does Fagen, an Irish name, become Jewish?
What connection could Steely Dan have to the subject matter at hand,
Darrin? Or does whatever comes into your head at the moment come out
your keyboard, with no editing?
Do you think that quoting cretins is bringing you to a higher level
somehow?
Circumcision is 3-4 thousand years old. Foreskins on humans at more
than 4.5 million years old. If there was really a problem with them,
don't you think that the problem would have been taken out of the gene
pool by now? Why should we listen to your opinion, when you have zero
firsthand knowledge of foreskins, and a totally prejudiced, unbalanced
view of them? Do we ask Gentiles what are the pertinent parts of the
Torah?
Unfortunately for you, "Fagen" is a Jewish name, has always been a
Jewish name, as is Donald Fagen. Once again, if you haven't a clue, ask
those that do!! Otherwise, your naivety in the realm of "anything
Jewish," will obviously work against you. Secondly, why would you call
any musician (Gentile or Jewish) a cretin!? Especially Steely Dan? Tom,
you're just one bizarre dude, eh?eh As for the latter part of your
MISHEGOSS!? Right back at ya: society has been able to exist without
foreskin for centuries. The same society that has been spared
unnecessary upkeep and medical expenses from phimosis, balanitis,
smegma, and every other lovely ill that is associated with the male
prepuce. The mere fact that you can exist with foreskin, isn't
necessarily a positive. At what cost have you been able to exist? As
for my quotes? Why so froggy?eh They have nothing to do with the
subject matter at hand (directlty at least!ehe), since they appear
after the message. That's why they are called tags! eh Indirectly, Jews
are like "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" - they can be tied to practically
everything in life!ehe Tom, you can now let go of that leaf branch! eh
-D, NYC "I've never felt uncomfortable with my level of fame. I don't
get hassled. Maybe sometimes in a minor way, but New Yorkers are much
too cool for that. The thing is, you choose to be an actress, but not
to be a celebrity" - RACHEL WEISZ (sweet Yiddish-British, BSA Oscar for
"The Constant Gardener").."Daddy don't live in that New York City no
more - he don't celebrate Sunday on a Saturday night no more" - STEELY
DAN (Donald Fagen is a sweet Jew).."Miami may be paradise, but we are
now looking into the core of civilization" (NYC) - TUBBS (Miami Vice -
The Prodigal Son).."You grew up ridin' the subways, running with
people..up in Harlem, down on Broadway..You're no tramp, but you're no
lady, talkin' that street talk..You're the heart and soul of New York
City" - ODYSSEY.."I'm a New York City man, baby, and say go and that is
that" - LOU REED (b. Rabinowitz, umpteenth sweet, Jewish
NYer).."Brooklyn is crawling with famous people" - THOMAS DOLBY.."Call
on your angels...Come down to the city..Crowd around the big tree..All
you strangers who know me..Bring your compassion..Your
understanding...Lord how we need it..On this New York City
Christmas..Yeah I'm sending you a Merry New York Christmas" - MATCHBOX
20.."Bad sneakers and a pina colada my friend, stopping by the Avenue
at Radio City" - STEELY DAN.."Brooklyn owes the charmer under me" -
STEELY DAN.."We cruise down the river patrolling the docks..deliverin'
justice to eight square blocks..Brooklyn was safe nobody got shot..We
used swords and daggers and kung fu what nots" - FUN LOVIN'
CRIMINALS.."Well, a redneck nerd in a bowling shirt was a-guzzlin' lone
star beer..talking religion and-uh politics for all the world to
hear..they oughta send you back to Roosha boy, or New York City
one...you just want to doodle a Christian girl and you killed God's
only son..I said, has it occurred to you, you nerd, that that's not
very nice, we Jews believe it was Santa Claus that killed Jesus
Christ!" eh - KINKY FRIEDMAN & THE TEXAS JEWBOYS ."I mean the City of
New York...for New York is a wonder city, a veritable fairyland..with
many sights not to be seen in Massachusetts or Maryland" - OGDEN
NASH.."This legendary NY Jewish developer was a pioneer of tract
housing & has towns in New York (Levittown, Long Island - first planned
suburban community in the US) and in Pennsylvania named after him" -
WILLIAM LEVITT.."Behold its liberal loveliness of length...a flowing
span from shore to shore..a brimming reach of beauty matched with
strength..it shines and climbs like some miraculous dream..like some
vision multitudinous and agleam..a passion of desire held captive in
the clasp of vast utility..NY has a special interest for me when it is
wrapped in fog...then it behaves very much like a blind person" - HELEN
KELLER.."Come on along and listen to...the Lullaby of Broadway...the
hip hooray and ballyhoo..the Lullaby of Broadway" - AL DUBIN (sweet
Jew).."I've seen the lights go out on Broadway, I saw the Empire state
laid low" - BILLY JOEL (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - one of the Top
100 selling artists of all time).."Flatbush boy cruisin' Sheepshead
Bay..his boardwalk mama just a sniff away..underground DMT..ridin'
thunder train...The Coney Island White Fish Boy is on the run again" -
AEROSMITH.."The Egg Cream is psychologically the opposite of
circumcision - it pleasurably reaffirms your Jewishness!" eh - MEL
BROOKS (b. Kaminsky, umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer).."The ladies love a
circumcision!" eh - RABBI TUCKMAN (Robin
Hood: Men In Tights).."To perfect the world (TIKUN OLAM) is in Jewish
thought - the obligation of every human being. Where better to begin by
fixing God's goof of foreskin?".."Basically, he's self-conscious about
his dick, and he wants a circumcision" eh - NIP/TUCK.."Life insurance
companies should class wearers of a prepuce under the head of a
hazardous risk" - MEDICAL WRITER, UNKNOWN.."Part of the foreskin they
throw away after circumcision, I believe it is called SCHMUCK" eh -
DAVID GALE (Kevin Spacey in The Life Of David Gale)..."Circumcision is
like a substantial and well-secured annuity; every year of life you
draw the benefits. Parents cannot make a better paying investment for
their little boys" -DR.P.C.REMONDINO.."The anti-circumcision craze has
developed because groups of conservative, sensitive, medically
misinformed individuals, some with fanatical emotionalism, have not
seen the consequences of a society where males are not circumcised.
While medical prophylactic measures are readily accepted by our
society, surgical prophylaxis is in danger of being discarded by an
overemphasis on the return to the "natural." The intense pain of
natural childbirth is seen as a reward while the minor discomfort, if
any, of circumcision is magnified beyond reason" - Los Angeles is
for those who sleep, Paris and London baby you can keep, no other city
will make me dance like New York" - MADONNA.."From New York - the
[...]
sweet, Jewish NYer).."The extraordinary European Jews who emigrated to
[...]
the Jews.."Here is a great body of our Jewish citizens from whom have
sprung men of genius in every walk of our varied life; men who have
conceived of its ideals with singular clearness; and led enterprises
with sprit & sagacity..
They are not Jews in America, they are American citizens" - WOODROW
WILSON (28th US
President, 1913-1921).."If statistics are right, the Jews constitute
[...]
thank my stars that I belong to it" - ALBERT EINSTEIN.."More history
happened in New York than in any other place in the nation" - KENNETH
T. JACKSON, Columbia University Professor, Encyclopedia of New
York..."If food were a competitive sport, New York City would have more
[...]
feeling?" - HUGH JACKMAN.."New York is the only real city-city" -
TRUMAN CAPOTE..."I did 'Bash' here two years ago, 'Three Sisters' five
years ago and hope to do another play soon. That's because my secret
agenda is to be back in New York. In L.A., I have a house and yard and
it's good for my baby. I have parents in Tennessee but I don't want to
live there. I have friends in California but it's so transient there.
I'd really love to relocate in New York because it has everything" -
CALISTA FLOCKHART
http://tinyurl.com/6dvwv (Most Common Medical procedures in the US -
Circumcision tops list)
http://tinyurl.com/bf8gs (Circumcision provides a 2-8 protective fold
against HIV - CORRECT LINK)
http://tinyurl.com/4dr94 (Neonatal Circumcision: A Current Appraisal -
Dr. Thomas E. Wiswell, FAAP)
http://tinyurl.com/4nedr (Benefits of circumcision - Prof. Brian Morris
- 30+ years of unbias research)
http://tinyurl.com/6d9e7 (Circumcision - a lifetime of medical
benefits: Women's Sexual Penile Preference, Sexual Activity, Psych
Effect)
http://tinyurl.com/3nk5u (Neonatal Circumcision Is Necessary - Dr.
Gerald Weiss)
http://tinyurl.com/3juvb (New York Jewish History)
http://www.steinerstudios.com (Steiner Studios - latest movie studio to
be founded by sweet Jews at the Brooklyn (largest Orthodox population
in the US, if not the world) Navy Yard - new billion dollar movie
studio; largest, modern production facility east of Los Angeles: first
production was "The Producers")
http://tinyurl.com/ihif (Jews, IQ & Nobel Laureates)
than anyone else?)
Moishe Lipshitz
than anyone else?)
Dr. Lipshitz
2006-03-08 20:06:52 UTC
I understand this post went out on 3 different newsgroups... why?
Are you guys gay? Cuz if you are, that's cool you know... nothing to
be ashamed of. However, why such the fascination with penises? I could
understand if this post came from Diane or something...
I must admit I did not read this entire post, mostly because I have a
short attention span, and the number of penis references were making
me a tad bit homophobic... but I am fairly sure this was not worthy of
being posted on 3 different newsgroups.>
By the way, what does circumcision have to do with Steely Dan? I was
not aware that metal dildos came with foreskin.>
Cedric>>
Has nothing to do with Steely Damn and was added by the asshole idiot Oakie
darrin. This kid needs to go to school or get a life.
d***@aol.com
2006-03-08 20:40:54 UTC
Post by Dr. Lipshitz
I understand this post went out on 3 different newsgroups... why?
Are you guys gay? Cuz if you are, that's cool you know... nothing to
be ashamed of. However, why such the fascination with penises? I could
understand if this post came from Diane or something...
I must admit I did not read this entire post, mostly because I have a
short attention span, and the number of penis references were making
me a tad bit homophobic... but I am fairly sure this was not worthy of
being posted on 3 different newsgroups.>
By the way, what does circumcision have to do with Steely Dan? I was
not aware that metal dildos came with foreskin.>
Cedric>>>
Has nothing to do with Steely Damn and was added by the asshole idiot Oakie
darrin. This kid needs to go to school or get a life.
This kid is 37-years-old and can still run circles around your
anti-Semitic TUCHIS!ehe Now go crawl back under your UK boonie rock,
and take your million & one pseudonyms (aka Avenger, The Boss, Voice of
Reason, Ms. Peel, Moishe) with you! -D, NYC "Envy of Jewish talents &
brains has moved the Gentiles to behave like wild beasts toward a
people in some respects their superior" - MARK TWAIN..."We must study
in greater detail than their neighbors, these numerically and
geographically insignificant Jews, who gave to the world one of its
greatest literatures, two of its most influential religions and so many
of its profoundest men" - WILL DURANT (The Story Of Civilization,
Volume I).."But she just couldn't stay..she had to break away...well
New York City really has it all...oh yeah oh yeah...Sheena is a punk
rocker.." - RAMONES (fathers of punk - Joey Ramone (b. Jeffrey Hyman,
Queens) - umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer).."I think of music as Jewish
because it's dramatic, it's intense, it has a certain passionate
lyricism to it. I can't imagine it written by a GOY" - AARON COPLAND
(umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - "Dean of American composers").."Irving
Berlin (umpteenth sweet NY-raised Jew) has no place in American
music..He is American music!" - JEROME KERN (insert you know what
here!ehe).."I'm lost, I'm found, I'm up, I'm down, but somehow I
survive - it's got to be the New York City rhythm in my life" - BARRY
MANILOW (b. Pincus, ditto!eh)
than anyone else?)
diane
2006-03-08 21:29:32 UTC
Darrin, I think he is less a nebbish and more a golem, but that's
beside the point.

First of all, you show no regard for Netiquette by posting and
cross-posting your tome without trimming it. I know AOL has a
newsreader that will allow you to do that, unlike Google, which doesn't
show the text so I can't crop, sorry.

It's just plain rude of you to post your argument to this newsgroup
without ever having been a member before, regardless of its marginal SD
content. Knock it off.

Secondly, if you're going to use quotes, get your quotes right. And if
you're going to quote Steely Dan lyrics on a SD group, take a minute to
get the lyrics right by going to www.steelydan.com. There's no excuse
for misquoting Bad Sneakers, where the actual lyric is: "Stompin' on
the avenue/By Radio City," when it would only take a few minutes for
you to go get your lyrics right from the source.

Third, your long list of arguments in the form of quotes is impossible
to read, as it all comes in in one huge blob. If you want to be roundly
ignored, just keep doing shit like that. No one wants to read a posting
from someone who doesn't even comprehend the concept of paragraphing.

You'd do much better to use some of your AOL Hometown space to showcase
your many quotes and links, and then simply include a link to your page
in your signature file.

If you want to advocate for Jews, mazel tov, but don't make a fool of
yourself while you do it. Although his name was Abraham Lincoln, he was
not Jewish, and yet he coulda been your Yiddish mama when he said,
"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt."

love and kisses
diane <-- sending you some chicken soup also
d***@aol.com
2006-03-09 00:11:13 UTC
Post by diane
Darrin, I think he is less a nebbish and more a golem, but that's
beside the point.
My SHIKSEH goddess, thanks for the half-ass shout-out! ehehe....
Post by diane
First of all, you show no regard for Netiquette by posting and
cross-posting your tome without trimming it. I know AOL has a
newsreader that will allow you to do that, unlike Google, which doesn't
show the text so I can't crop, sorry.>
Netiquette Shmetiquette!eheheeh The YID of TID is only concerned with
content, not fleeting appearances!eheeh
Post by diane
It's just plain rude of you to post your argument to this newsgroup
without ever having been a member before, regardless of its marginal SD
content. Knock it off.>
Being a lifelong SD fan gives me card blanche! ehe Plus, I've browsed
SD before when you were still a gleam in your daddy's eye!eh
Post by diane
Secondly, if you're going to use quotes, get your quotes right. And if
you're going to quote Steely Dan lyrics on a SD group, take a minute to
get the lyrics right by going to www.steelydan.com. There's no excuse
for misquoting Bad Sneakers, where the actual lyric is: "Stompin' on
the avenue/By Radio City," when it would only take a few minutes for
you to go get your lyrics right from the source.>
BUBELEH, who deemed you the keeper of content?eheheh Yes, excuse me for
flubbing one word out of tens of hundreds of lyrics that I have posted
throughout the years! DOH! Diane, you can now let go of that leaf
branch!ehehee
Post by diane
your many quotes and links, and then simply include a link to your page
in your signature file.>
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have no desire to create another one.
When I signed on in 1997, I had one. The end result is still the same:
undeniable, factual quotes that weed out the anti-Semites! And at the
rate you're going, I currently have you at the latent anti-Semite
stage!eheheeh
Post by diane
If you want to advocate for Jews, mazel tov, but don't make a fool of
yourself while you do it. Although his name was Abraham Lincoln, he was
not Jewish, and yet he coulda been your Yiddish mama when he said,
"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt.">
Once again, I am not here to please you! Your opinion means BUPKESS! eh
As a candid Jew and anti-racist activist, I can take pride in my
people, however I so choose. Deal with it! eh Abe was a righteous
Gentile who also said: "Restoring the Jews to their homeland is a noble
dream shared by many Americans."
I'll give you a SHMECK, only if you promise to lighten up, ok?eheee
d aka abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
2006-03-09 00:48:22 UTC
Post by diane
love and kisses
diane <-- sending you some chicken soup also<>
I'll give you a SHMECK, only if you promise to lighten up, ok?eheee
I hope I am not being confused with the NON jewish Diane

Diane aka JeWitch
d***@aol.com
2006-03-09 07:53:58 UTC
Post by diane
love and kisses
diane <-- sending you some chicken soup also<>> >
I'll give you a SHMECK, only if you promise to lighten up, ok?eheee> >
I hope I am not being confused with the NON jewish Diane> Diane aka JeWitch
That all depends on how good you are at SHMECKING! LOL! -D, NYC "Miami
Vice: New York Theme" - JAN HAMMER (instrumental, no lyrics to add!eh)
d***@aol.com
2006-03-11 18:34:48 UTC
How does Fagen, an Irish name, become Jewish?>
There is an Irish name pronounced the same, but it's spelt Fagan.>>
I had almost forgotten about the other Fagan! eh Tom, are you
listening?eheh -D, NYC "When I was like 6 years old, I thought the
whole word was Jewish. And then I went to school. And all of a sudden,
I realized..gee...not everyone is Jewish. There are people who are not
Jewish. Then I realized there are alot of people who are not Jewish.
Then I realized (guess what) 99% of the world is not Jewish. And that
realization of that in that moment of my life... and then I began to
think back to when they integrated the schools. And all of a sudden you
had blacks. And I thought, wow, it had never occurred to me before.
That there were no blacks in my school. That they weren't allowed. It
didn't occur to me. Why weren't they allowed? And then I began to
think about when we began to cross Falls Road, which would have been
(to us), this Gentile area. Where there was like blonde headed girls.
We might as well have gone to Norway. And all of a sudden we were
fascinated. And then you realized, wait a minute, you've been living in
a ghetto (in a way). And so all of those thoughts began to swim in my
head and that's where Liberty Heights came about" - BARRY LEVINSON
(sweet Jew, filmmaker, Oscar for Best Director - Rain Man)
Dr. Lipshitz
2006-03-12 06:00:49 UTC
Post by d***@aol.com
How does Fagen, an Irish name, become Jewish?>
There is an Irish name pronounced the same, but it's spelt Fagan.>>
I had almost forgotten about the other Fagan! eh Tom, are you
listening?eheh -D, NYC "When I was like 6 years old, I thought the
whole word was Jewish. And then I went to school. And all of a sudden,
I realized..gee...not everyone is Jewish. There are people who are not
Jewish. Then I realized there are alot of people who are not Jewish.
Then I realized (guess what) 99% of the world is not Jewish. And that
realization of that in that moment of my life... and then I began to
think back to when they integrated the schools. And all of a sudden you
had blacks. And I thought, wow, it had never occurred to me before.
That there were no blacks in my school. That they weren't allowed.
You know very well we didn't let the schwartzes in.